A message from Bill Brown:
I’ve been helping USAWP run their Northern CA Golf tournament starting last year with its 1st ever Northern CA golf tournament.
Monday October 26 @ Round Hill CC. Tee time 11:30am
Last year, we were very successful in raising approximately $60,000 for the Women’s and Men’s National teams. This year we moved the Golf tournament from OCC to Round Hill due to the OCC course construction. Our goal is to surpass last year.
USA Water polo has ‘finally’ recognized that our community is reaching the level of water polo that at one time was mainly dominated by Southern California and San Diego. For 14 years, USAWP has run a similar tournament in Orange County. Our goal (no pun) is to demonstrate how supportive and enthusiastic the north is at supporting water polo. Both National team coaches will be there, Women’s Coach Adam Krikorian and Men’s Coach Dejan Udovicic. Some National Team members will also be in attendance for you to meet.
For many of you, it will give you a chance to reconnect with old ‘water polo friends’. For others, it is an opportunity to support the sport we love. Below is a list of 5 different ways you can support the Golf event. Please share this email with your polo community, golf buddies, or friends.
If you have any questions please email me or call me.
Bill Brown email@example.com 925-408-5372
There are several opportunities for you to support this event
· Foursome $1000 ($250 per person)
2. Tee/Hole Flag/Banner
· Exclusive $600 Sponsor per hole
· Non-Exclusive$300More than one sponsor per hole
· Below is a photo of the 2’ x 4’ (approx.) Flag that would be displayed at the Tee
· We are hoping Business, Families, Organizations, or Individuals would enjoy being able to take the Flag/Banner home.
3. Silent Auction itemi.e. Olympic Club Water polo Clinic, Golf at Olympic Golf Course, Autographed photo of Phil Mickelson, Stephen Curry Photo Collage, etc.
4. Volunteer to work during the Golf Tournament. (usually 2.5 hour shifts)
5. Attend Dinner/Reception that follows the golf tournament$50 (approx. 5:30pm)